Saturday, August 30, 2008

crazy crazy!!

So well, where to start!! I finished beauty school in June and have just been layin around the house!! We moved to a different apartment. FINALLY!our last place was well... HORRIBLE!! Now we live in an adorable basement apt. but we love it!! Our ward is amazing!! Mike and I both got callings!! We teach the 5 and 6 year olds in Primary!! They are soo cute!! Going to church is even more exciting now!! We just love it!!
Well Mike now works at a Univerity on-line called Crand Canyon University as an On Line counseler and he loves it!! Plus he just started up his own Airating Buisness! He loves feeling like he's the boss. ( which we all now he's not .LOL.)
This week I finally got extentions in my hair!! So my hair is now 4-6 inches longer than it was. I chopped it off to my jaw a few months ago into a long mowhawk! I loved it but mike likes long hair so I told him I would get extentions so we would both be satified! we are! i'll post the picture up later so you can see it!!!
Last night i put extentions in my sister Summers hair also and if I do say so my self I AM AMAZING!! She now has long, luscious hair!! Which she is just in love with. I also did my cousin Shevauns' hair. She Loves it!! Im starting to get very busy with people wanting to get there hair done!! Its great! Im very proud of how far have come in just these two years!! I Graduated from high school early, finished hair school, got married and now im working in a great salon called GIANNI INTERNATIONAL next month!! I feel very blessed for everything I have in my life!!
OH! and if anybody ever talks to my sister Crystal, TELL HER TO CALL ME!!! LOL!

4 comments:

Megan and Kyle said...

huh? I wonder what that says. All we see are crazy characters!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

AMBERRRRR!!! i miss you!!! what have you been up to my love?!?! tell mike i said hello!! love ya!!

Noeliadanger said...

How can you write that you are so happy when you have performed hate crimes upon other girls? You have been so mean to girls you went to hair school with. You were evil for posting pictures of them on bad websites. You shouldn't involve yourself in hate crimes!

Noeliadanger said...

How can you write that you are so happy when you have performed hate crimes upon other girls? You have been so mean to girls you went to hair school with. You were evil for posting pictures of them on bad websites. You shouldn't involve yourself in hate crimes!