Monday, January 28, 2008


Today i got to hold my new nephew baby Beckham Austin Adams. He is sooo cute.!! Becks was born on Jan. 22nd 2008 at 8:42 pm. He's 6 pounds 8 ounces!! So tiny!! but he's 18" long!! long for a month early!! When he was first born he wasn't breathing so well and had to be rushed to the NICU, but a week later he is improving and hopfully we can bring him home soon! We love him so much. Becks was the first baby I have ever seen born and it was one of the most spiritual experiences of my life!! We love him soo much and pray everyday that he will get better to go home.


2 comments:

Summer Adams said...

Oh sissy...that is such a precious post!!! I'm so touched you would blog about it. I looove that pic of you two together. I'm so glad you could be there for that. It really is the neatest thing, watching a new spirit come into the world isn't it?! Thanks for sharing such a special time with me. Becks really is a miracle baby.

And hooray for you posting something new finally!!!!!!! I never check your blog much because it's been forever since your last post but keep posting, even if it's without pics.

And thanks again for the great haircut. I'm getting a million compliments on it. You did a fabulous job. LOVE YOU!

Megan Guerrero said...

man i need to see this kid! everyone around me talks about him--i feel so left out :( ....