Saturday, March 15, 2008

Busy Bee!!!

Well its been a long time sense I've written so i thought i would catch up. Im still going to school at Paul Mitchell and I am working at a salon called Gionni International! Mike is still working up at the Canyons Resort up in Park City and also manages at the Ceder Hills Golf Course!! WooHoo free golf!! He is always busy working and I never see him! I miss him all the time!! Our one year is commin up in a little more than a month. I cant believe it! It has passed by so fast!! Last month I went down to Vegas for some training with some of
the top hairstylists in the world!! it was soo
much fun!! We we
nt to 2 days of training and the had a Toga party!! I got to mix and mingle with so many different people from around the country. it was a blast! I also got to meet the owner of Paul Mitchell, John Paul DeJoria!! I also got to meet Elvis, the M&m guy, and the CocaCola bear. they were very nice. Except Elvis. He kissed me on the cheek, i got scarred and ran away. Other than that It was one of the most awesome learning experience of my life!!




This is the Robert Cromeans Salon in Las Vegas. Robert is an amazing stlyist!! he is one of my biggest mentors mentors!! I also got to meet him as well!!

1 comment:

Summer Adams said...

I'm so glad you had a good, safe, fun trip full of learning experiences. I'm sure it'll benefit you in your career down the road. You look so cute in these pics! Missed you at B's party, sorry you had to work. Thanks for such a cute gift, we are loving it.